- How can I pay my Vodafone negative balance?
- What is the USSD code of Vodafone?
- How do I check my remaining data on Vodafone?
- How can I check my data usage?
- How can I check my data balance in Vodafone postpaid?
- How can I check data usage on my iPhone?
- How can I check my Jio data balance without app?
- How can I ask Vodafone balance?
- How can I know other mobile balance?
- How do I check my Tashi data?
- What is main balance in Vodafone?
How can I pay my Vodafone negative balance?
All I had to do was dial in to *121# and press “0” for all the offers that are available.
Post that select the required pack using the number mentioned next to it and you will see press 1 to activate option.
The pack got activated within 5 minutes and my main balance was deducted with that specific amount..
What is the USSD code of Vodafone?
Vodafone Network Most Common Services USSD CodesVodafone Talktime Balance and Validity Check Code*141# OR *111# OR *199*2#Vodafone Latest Recharge & Data Pack Offer Check Code*121#Vodafone Mobile Number Check Code*111#Vodafone All Balance & Validity Check Code*111*2*1# OR *199*1#31 more rows
How do I check my remaining data on Vodafone?
Vodafone USSD codes to check GPRS Internet Data Balance From your Vodafone number, dial *111*2*2# to know your internet balance or send an SMS “Data Bal” to 144 and both these methods give you Vodafone data balance information instantly.
How can I check my data usage?
A irtel data balance check via USSD Code Use the USSD codes given below to check the data balance and main balance. Dial *121# and enter 5 for checking Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my data balance in Vodafone postpaid?
You can dial *111*2*2# ussd code to check your Vodafone number net balance usage detail. In case, if you are facing any kind of network problem in proceeding ussd request. Just send an SMS DATA
How can I check data usage on my iPhone?
You can also check recent cellular data usage on your iPhone. Head to Settings > Cellular. Scroll down and you’ll see an amount of data displayed under “Cellular Data Usage” for the “Current Period.”
How can I check my Jio data balance without app?
Check your main balance One way is to dial *333# that will display the main balance on your Reliance Jio number on the screen. Alternatively, you can send a text message as MBAL to 55333 for free of charge and get the balance details via SMS.
How can I ask Vodafone balance?
1. Balance Transfer:To transfer balance, the donor needs to dial: … For example, *131*15*9888098880#Conditions: To be able to transfer balance, the sender should be with Vodafone for at-least 90 days and the receiver needs to be with Vodafone for at-least 30 days. … Service Charges:To request balance, Dial:More items…
How can I know other mobile balance?
With this Trick you can check the mobile balance of your Friends in Airtel, Docomo, Idea and Bsnl . After Dialing Select language > Already Operator user > Enter Your Friends Number . Done ! If in Airtel it will ask for Pin then use 1234 as Pin Number .
How do I check my Tashi data?
Self-Care USSD *121#One number for all TashiCell Services.Explore a range of Value Added Services.Can Activate and renew Data plans.Can recharge your own number.Can avail third party recharge facility.Can check user information.
What is main balance in Vodafone?
List Of Vodafone USSD CodesVodafone USSD CodesFunctions*199*2#Vodafone balance*148#Vodafone minutes balance*111*6#Vodafone data balance*141*9#Vodafone 2G balance19 more rows•Mar 12, 2020